question on fantasy book

for discussing authors not listed here, main list or "possibles"

question on fantasy book

Postby neom314 on Friday, 10 May 2013, 3:27 am

Hello all

im new to the forum, but i hope you will help me on that.

I Am in the search of two books ideas that i dont know what authors have made, but im open to suggestions maybe going further to my limited knowledge, the books im after are both fantasy story (one could be considered as steam punk maybe) they talk about this girl that travel between two worlds, one its the real world, the other its a fantasy/creapy world sort of the pans labyrinth where she go to achive her goal.

Second one i guess its a short story, but im not sure about it, talking about a love story between Automatons or anyway toys.

As said i understand that maybe those two descriptions might be way to general, but im open to any suggestion on the genre, they might not end up to be the one im searching, but the one i need ;)
Thanks for your help
neom314

Re: question on fantasy book

Postby DavidTate on Monday, 19 January 2015, 2:25 pm

neom314 wrote:this girl that travel between two worlds, one its the real world, the other its a fantasy/creapy world sort of the pans labyrinth where she go to achive her goal.
(Sorry about the very late reply here...)

Was her goal to find her long-lost godfather, who vanished years ago? If so, this is probably The Light Maze (1971) by Joan North.
David Tate
Professor of Story Problems, emeritus
Rationalist with sombrero
Baseballogist
DavidTate

Return to Author Suggestions